Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rice Bag

Just pop this rice bag in the microwave for 1-2 minutes to heat it up and then put it on those aching, sore muscles. It feels amazing. I absolutely luv mine and use it all the time, especially during that time of the month. Just follow this five minute video tutorial I created on how to make a rice bag. It's simple and inexpensive to make. Enjoy! I know you'll love it just as much as I do.

Sorry but I forgot to get a picture before I gave the rice bag away, so I found a variation of a rice bag on Etsy by Lil Bo & Co. As you watch the video you will notice my version is a square and doesn't have the one cut off corner.

Cost: $5
Time: 10-20 minutes
Materials:
-  1/4 yard flannel fabric
-  Matching thread
-  2 lb. bag of rice

No comments:

Post a Comment